We're plant lovers with a passion for connecting you to nature. We believe in the transformative power of plants + their ability to connect us, elevate living spaces and engage and inspire humans. We strive to bring life, beauty and growth through specialty and familiar plants to our San Antonio community. We've poured our hearts into cultivating a space that is based on hands on customer experience, magical vibes and connection through radical plants.
Come work with us!
We are currently looking for a new member to join our team. Someone who is passionate about plants and the humans our plants go home with. Our customers range from new plant parents to collectors and we strive to provide a warm and welcoming experience to everyone who walks in. We're new + growing and offer opportunities to grow for all our team members.
You'll be in charge of creating a happy environment for our customers, managing inventory, restocking, planting, maintaining plant health + visual merchandising.
• Engage with customers and ensure they receive the best experience they can.
• Maintain the health of plants in the shop
• Maintain + restock plant inventory
• Research and implement best practices for specific plant care as needed
• Minimum of 2 + years customer/retail experience
• General plant knowledge and experience is a must.
• Genuine passion and interest in learning about indoor plants
• Must be energetic and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work weekends
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Team player
• Getting your hands dirty, and able to regularly lift upto 50lbs
• Visual Merchandising a plus!
• A plant and sunlight filled, pet friendly space
• $50 Plant Shoppe gift card on your birthday
• Quarterly performance bonuses
• A collaborative, supportive team
Starting at $10/hr with potential to grow.
Starting hours around 20 - 25/ wk
HOW TO APPLY
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
a 1-2 minute video about who you are, what you can bring to the Plant Shoppe team + why you would be a good fit.
Can't wait to hear from you! Good luck